Customer Support Specilist
• Brief description of the job:
Timely preparation of rates and quotes for customers and overseas agents.
Collaborate and build relationships with customers to strengthen service competitiveness
Communicate timely correspondence back to customers, track and resolving any issues regarding product.
• Timings: 9 hours shift
• Requirements Education: O-Level / A-Level / Intermediate / Bachelors
• No. of Vacancies: 30+
• Skills & Abilities: Individual having the Ability to read, writes, and speaks English fluently with good American or Neutral accent “ONLY”.
• Ability to work in a blended operations and customer development role
• Self-motivated, assertive, and respond to brand metrics.
• Manages complex transcriptional or emotional customer situations promptly and professionally.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit and puts success of team above their own interests.
• If you are self-driven and entrepreneurial with the desire to grow both personally and professionally, then you can be an integral part of our continued expansion.
• Perks: Medical Insurance, Permanent Employment Status, PF & Overtime provided, Internal Job Posting, Annual Leaves, Leaves Encashment, Referral Bonus
• Salary: upto Rs. 45,000/-
• Transport: Conveyance will be provided.
o Job Location: Karachi / Lahore / Islamabad
Agency/Employer: IBEX Global - A TRG Company
Town or City: Karāchi (Sindh)
Related Job Titles: Customer Service Part Time,Customer Service Operations,Customer Service Support,Customer Service Team Lead,Customer Service Team Leader,Customer Service Team Member,Customer Services Team Leader
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 1 years
Salary: 45000 PKR Pakistan Rupees / Month
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
Search jobs with these words
(+63) Customer Support Executive
(+81) Customer Support
(+18) Technical Support Engineer
(+57) Customer Care